23 junho 2010

On The Boardwalk - new kit and Mosaic Maker tip

Hello, friends!
I have a new kit and some new CU beach related products in my store!

First of all, I used my masks and my sand textures (stock photos) and did this exclusive freebie that you can catch (only for few days) at DDR (hurry, hurry...)



These Sanded Masks are FREE at DDR
My new kit - On The Boardwalk with 20% off during the first week of relasing!!
A Vacation, Summer and Beach themed kit. 20 beautiful papers and 80 elements.
As a bonus set, you will get 2 frame clusters and also 2 flower clusters.
Not all elements shown!

Personal Use and S4H friendly.


And here are some layouts from my very dear CT girls Mari Romualdo and Elaine (aka Emst):

Oh, and you wanna know how to make these photo mosaics very easy?? I uploaded my photos to Flickr and did the mosaic with the MOSAIC MAKER here
Happy Scrappings

Silke

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Thank you for the sand mask, they're great!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin