16 setembro 2018

My Memories September Blog Train

Dear Readers,

My Memories Blog Train is starting!! September 16 to 31!
But before you hop to the BlogTrain here I will show you some layouts I did lately:
My gallery is here - JustART

Summer s End

Summer s End Kit Challenge
All elements from Rosie s awesome kit.
Image Doll drawn by me
This artsy doll I painted doing a workshop named Beautiful Faces. This was my first attempt. I used it in Photoshop in a layer above one of Rosie's paper (no. 14) with blend mode multiply. Font is Angelline.

Just Another Day

Journal: I often wonder what tomorrow will be, but in fact, today I have to think about today, and leave tomorrow for tomorrow !!!
Credits:
Paper from my gesso action
elements from Dawn Inskip (retired):LiveForToday and SALHappiness
Font: Jellyka

Today

Tribute to the great and unforgettable digital scrapbooking artist Dawn Inskip!
Kit - Live for Today by Dawn
Flowers from Lace&Flowers @Design Cuts
Flower Doodle and Mask by me
Photo from Pixabay edited with my actions and Topaz
MM BLOG TRAIN: The Designers teamed up to bring you an Freebie from each with one unique color palette! Please visit all Designers to see their wonderful Freebies that they created for you!!

Here’s how it works:
You will be directed to each designers store at the MyMemories site. If you have not already done so, you will need to sign up for an account [note: this is a one time sign up and no purchase is necessary].  There is a special link to each designers gift that must be obtained from each designer. That link will take you to their store and their gift.

The process is:
visit each designer’s blog or FB posting for the previews and special links
click on the link provided you will then be taken to their MyMemories store
place their gift in your shopping cart
check out when you have all the gifts collected
The train runs September 16-31.
Please remember that we are not all in the same timezones so some parts can come a bit before or after.

My Part is here: Happy Soul Paper Pack - beautiful artsy 5 papers

2 comentários:

Gala disse...

Большое спасибо за прекрасные бумаги!

Pam K disse...

Thank you for sharing these lovely papers!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin