07 maio 2012


Hi - I listed here below all girls that commented with name.
Abaixo a lista das meninas que comentaram aqui no blog.

Celeste
Mags
Sam
Bev
Cathie
Dawn
Diana
Benilda
Anita
Ruth
Karen D
Christina
bubbleboo
stampgram
Lori
Juh

At Random.org I choose a number between 1 an 16.... 
... and the winner is.....
number 4 ! 

Bev!

Bev, I will contact you and also the MyMemories Staff for your prize!

Thank you all for your participation and please come back here to see other chances to win this awesome MyMemories Suite program!

Meninas - eu fiz o sorteio pelo site Random e o número que ele me deu foi o 4. 
Obrigada por participarem e voltem aqui para novos sorteios.

Bom Scrap! Happy Scrappings!

Silke

Um comentário:

Beeceecreativity disse...

that's me.. how exciting.. and many thanks for a great hop and the fab prize..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin