26 maio 2012

Newsletter Freebie at DDR and a Blending Tutorial

Hi, all.

Today I will teach you how to make unique digital scrapbooking background papers with comercial use overlays using blending modes in Photoshop.

For example - From my store I used 3 products (all with commercial use license):

- Soft Art Papers Mediterrané (CU/PU/S4H)

- Grunge Paint Overlays (CU/PU/S4H)

- Grunge Textures Overlay (CU/PU/S4H)


Using Photoshop, I used blending modes like here below:

See here details of how I did the blending modes on each layer and also changed the opacity % of some layers:


My newsletter freebie for this weekend here at DDR (for few days only) I did following like I wrote in this tutorial:



Thanks for visiting my blog!

Happy Scrapings and I wish you a wonderful weekend!



Silke

Um comentário:

CBH disse...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin