27 setembro 2019

Painting with Sketchbook Pro

Hi dear Readers!!

Hand painted stuff for digital scrapbooking is what I love most. Keeping memories surrounded with cute and artsy embellishments make them look so beautiful!

I love to use my Sketchbook Pro, and recently discovered a very generous lady, Monika Zagrobelna,  http://monikazagrobelna.com/, with many tips and tutorials around this program.
I did a Cheetah painting using some of her brushes and following her Big Creatures Sketch tutorial.

 
You can find all my personal use use and commercial use stuff here:

- Digital Scrapbooking Studio
My Memories

I also painted many elements for this Summer kit - Children in The Sand:

 

My friend Kelly did this layout:


By Kelly:



by Me:








July and August I was sick - I had two strokes - and the medical recommendation was to keep calm and go slowly with everything. Painting the Cheetah was like painting a Mandala, that filled my hearth with pleasure and let my head stay calmly.

Girls at Homework was an old kit revamped with new elements and a painted doll!
Girls at Homework {full kit + alpha} by PapierStudio Silke

See here you how to create sweet Gingerbreads digitally! With Photoshop my layer styles:



Using templates and adding styles and also painting small lines with the white sugar styles, adding color and chocolate effected details, you will create unique Christmas accents!!

This month I also revamped my Clipart to Watercolor action.



Add some painterly effect to flowers and clipart images.

Hey, stay tuned, because in a week we will have DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY with many goodies and freebies. I will also post our wonderful coordinated blog train from Digital Scrapbooking Studio.

I did a tutorial for MyMemories Blog

https://www.mymemoriesblog.com/2019/09/scrapbooking-tips-by-silke-layout-focus.html

Go there and grab my freebie:


Best wishes and happy scrapping,

Silke






Nenhum comentário:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin