sorry for being absent for so long, but I will now try to keep my blog up to date!
Again, I will bring you tutorials and many many tips to design and to create scrapbooking stuff.
I am actually designing and selling my kits at two stores, MyMemories and DigiDesignResort for personal use stuff.
For commercial use (for designers resources) I also sell at Commercial Use. See my blinkies here at the right side and visit my stores.
NEW!! I am now a MAC user! Wow! I love it!! I downloaded the MyMemories Suite v3 software and we (my sister and I) are creating some photobooks, easy to use, ready to add your photos and you can print it for free!!
I already did one and ordered it yesterday and I am sooo happy that they will deliver it here - at my home in BRAZIL!!
Also I'm giving away coupon code $10 off on Purchase My Memories Suite Digital Scrapbooking Software. Inside software you will get extra $10 coupon for MMS store! Total value of $20!
Just use the CODE: STMMMS46500 (copy and paste to avoid typo)
MyMemories Freebie: Flower Card
If you want to order the software, use my code to get $10 off!
Using MyMemories Software to Customize your Flower Card
- Download template file and install it into your software
- Using MyMemories Suite, choose Create Album From Designer Template and find your project
- Now you can print and enjoy the provided template, or customize it with your own papers and embellishments.
Instead of adding the paper as a background paper, you can add it as an embellishment so that you can move the paper around. This is especially useful when using papers with stripes or circles, so you can decide which part of the paper you want to use.
Once it is added as an embellishment, you can now select the paper and move it into the position you want it.
Just SAVE and PRINT on cardstock!
How to Assemble your Flower Card
2. Take your card template page and fold at all fold lines. A bone folder helps make the creases nie and crisp to help your finished card to look nicer.
3. There should be a total of 9 folds when you are done.
4. Cut out your card.
5. Turn your card over so that the printed side is down and pinch the sides of each petal together until all 6 petals are standing straight up.
6. Gently push all the petals in one direction until they lay flat.
7. You now have a flower card.
8. Tie a ribbon (not included) or something equivalent around the card to hold it closed.
9. Embellish as desired. This card was embellished with a circle cut out from a piece of background paper.