04 setembro 2018

Layouts and Gesso Products

Hi dear Readers!!

I cannot believe that we have September!!

Since 2006 I am in the scrapbooking industry. Have seen many design shops come and go. Also, many designers of my time have retired. But I'm really sad since Dawn Inskip suddenly died. R.I.P. She was such a creative and wonderful artist! Look what I did with her kits:

Today

Tribute to the great and unforgettable digital scrapbooking artist Dawn Inskip! 
Kit - Live for Today by Dawn @Lilypad
Flowers from Lace&Flowers @Design Cuts
Flower Doodle and Mask by me @ CuDigitals
Photo from Pixabay edited with my actions and Topaz

Just Another Day


Just Another Day

Journal: I often wonder what tomorrow will be, but in fact, today I have to think about today, 
and leave tomorrow for tomorrow !!!
Credits: Paper from my new gesso action nr. 13 (Gesso Bits)*
elements from Dawn Inskip: LiveForToday and SALHappiness @Lilypad
Font: Jellyka
Photo - Pixabay
Just Art Gallery 

* My new action is a fabulous BIG set of Gesso Bits and more then 30 brushes - very easy to create dimensional papers. I did this layout with my brushes and gesso bits.


Gesso Bits: 







TFL!
Happy Scrappings

Silke




Nenhum comentário:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin