10 setembro 2018

Digital Paintings - more portraits - and a Freebie

Hi,
Yeah, you know, I love digital paintings!

In my walks on the web I found workshops that enrich me a lot in knowledge and technique. I am very grateful to Cilena Curtis at Scrapneers. I learned the first steps, fundamental to my art. Living in Brazil is no longer so far from the world of scrapbooking. The internet is approaching, and I was able to participate virtually in other workshops, such as the Digital Art Academy, where I participated for many years. I'm an admirer of Karen Bonaker and Skip Allen. It was with them that I learned the basics of Painting at Painter.
My first self portrait doing Cilena's Workshop:



An old photo of my son:

And now, with his wife, at Atacama:

Letícia, daughter of my goddaughter


Little Isabela - my friends granddaughter:


Baby Niki - our great-nephew


Oliver and Stephan, also our great-nephews:

And here is a Layout with little Helena:

Last Christmas, I did this gift for my dear Aunt (sister of my mother). She is such a lovely person!
Original:

Digitally painted (Dec. 2017):


The WWW is full of people doing digital painting workshops or tutorials. 
Here some links:
Scrapaneers (for Scrapbooking)
The Artists' Quarter (Tim Shelbourne)

And today - and only for one week (Sept. 10-17) I have a fun freebie for you!
Flying_clouds


Thanks for looking, and happy scrappings!

Silke

Nenhum comentário:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin