01 maio 2022

Procreate Therapy

 Hi All 

I was a little absent for health issues, but the good news is that everything is all right now!

Back on Christmas I received a fantastic gift: a new iPad. Wow!

And in January-February-March, during the open hearth surgery from my DH and all the time during his recovery I kept this iPad on my side and studied all about Procreate. This distraction helped me during difficult and worry-filled hours.

PROCREATE for me is therapy and I'm loving all the possibilities with tutorials and painting tools.

For example, I painted these butterflies using Procreate:


Or here, I did a pattern exercise with CatCoq from Skillshare. First I painted the elements and then I did the pattern following her directions.


Changing the colors:


I intend to continue studying Procreate and in the future to bring you precious tips. Comment here who is interested!
And speaking of tips, I have a new "Quick Tip" tutorial on the Digital Scrapbooking Studio blog here


Sample Layout!
Thanks for looking!

Silke






Nenhum comentário:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin